Join us on the Dirty Little Secret rooftop on July 14th! We’ll have live music from 4pm till the wee hours, and the best winter warmers we can think of – roast meat sandwiches hot off the grill, s’more inspired cocktails, mulled wine, and more.
Plus we’ll have a first-class view of the city, and blankets to help keep you cosy.
Highlights for the night will be:
- The wonderful Tia Ward with rooftop party worthy vocals, accompanied by DJ Pet on the decks till late.
- The Whetū Fizz – a delightful and playful tipple using Tanqueray gin, blue curacao, blueberry liqueur, butterfly pea flower syrup, lime juice, lemonade and finished off with a sprinkle of glitter
- Smores Martini – the ultimate winter warmer comprising of vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, baileys, chocolate syrup, cream, with a biscuit & chocolate coated rim and toasted marshmallow
- A selection of (boozy) hot drinks – mulled wine, hot toddy, kahlua hot chocolate
- To snack – hot smoked meat sandwiches with a choice of pork, beef or jackfruit served with fresh slaw and your choice of sauce – $15 until sold.
Entry is free, with food and drink priced on consumption. Limited bookings are available via the link below, with plenty of space for walk-ins as well!